Dr Amigo Family Clinic Commercial
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has been featured on the Banner of Shame in previous years. Congratulations!
Dr. Amigo is a family clinic located in Houston, Texas. The original video was privated, most likely due to the fact the costume in the video was a ripoff of Mario (specifically his "Dr. Mario" form). It was re-uploaded by Krisna Prayodhi.
Why It's Atrocious (but in a good way)
- The aforementioned design of the costume, which is a ripoff of Dr. Mario.
- The doctor looks very sketchy. An example is the infamous part where Dr. Amigo injects a woman with a giant syringe.
- The costume looks cheap and rushed. It looks as if someone just put on an XXL v-neck buttoned shirt and a giant foam head.
- The smile on Dr. Amigo's face is really creepy.
- The giant syringe looks unnecessary. Why not use a regular-sized syringe instead of a big-ass syringe that's half the size of an Xbox One console?
- It can be considered "so bad, it's good".
- At least Nintendo took action over an actual bootleg product instead of a fan-made production.
- The song is relaxing to listen to.